English to Japanese: Love Words and Phrases
If you are looking for the translations to romantic Japanese phrases, then this is the page for you!
Below you will find the translations for such phrases as I like you, I really like you, and I love you. You will also learn the translations for questions like May I kiss you? and Will you marry me? Each of the translations listed on this page is listed from English to Japanese.
Note: You can also view this list of romantic Japanese phrases with translations from Japanese to English. Words in bold added during the last update.
English to Japanese Love Words and Phrases:
English to Japanese Love Words
Adorable ➔ Airashii
Beautiful ➔ Utsukushii
Boyfriend ➔ Kareshi ➔ 彼氏
Cute ➔ Kawaii
Girlfriend ➔ Kanojo ➔ 彼女
Love ➔ Ai
Lover ➔ Koibito
Pretty ➔ Kirei
English to Japanese Love Phrases
I can't live without you ➔ Anata nashidewa ikite ikenai
I like you ➔ Suki desu
I love her ➔ Kanojo wo aishite imasu ➔ 彼女を愛しています
I love you ➔ Aishiteru ➔ あいしてる
I love you ➔ Kimi wo aishiteru
I love you forever ➔ Eien ni aishiteru yo
I love you from the bottom of my heart ➔ Kokoro no sokokara aishiteru
I love you with all my heart ➔ Watashi wa kokorokara anata o aishiteimasu ➔ 私はあなたを心から愛しています
I really like you ➔ Daisuki dayo ➔ だいすきだよ
I really love you ➔ Hontou ni aishiteiru ➔ 本当に愛している
I want to be with you ➔ Issho ni itai ➔ 一緒にいたい
I want to be with you forever ➔ Zutto issho-ni itai
I want to hold you ➔ Dakishimetai
I want to see you ➔ Aitai
I want to see you ➔ Aitai yo
I will always love you ➔ Itsumo aishiteru ➔ いつもあいしてる
I'm crazy about you ➔ Kimi ni muchu nanda
I'm in love with you ➔ Kimi ni koishite iru ➔ 君に恋している
I've loved you from the moment I first laid eyes on you ➔ Hajimete ata tokikara sukidata
Kiss me ➔ Kisu shite
Love of my life ➔ Jinsei saiai no hito ➔ 人生最愛の人
May I kiss you? ➔ Kisu shite mo ii
My love ➔ Watashi no ai ➔ 私の愛
My lover ➔ Watashi no koibito ➔ 私の恋人
Will you marry me? ➔ Kekkon shite-kureru?
You are as beautiful as a flower ➔ Hana no youni kirei
You're beautiful ➔ Kirei dayo
You're sexy ➔ Iroppoi
*Romantic words list last updated: March 23, 2018.
How well do you remember what you've learned? Can you answer these questions? Once you've written down your answers, scroll back up to see how you've done.
1. How do you say I love you forever in Japanese?
2. How do you say I will always love you in Japanese?
3. What is I love you with all my heart in Japanese?
4. What is the English meaning of kokoro no sokokara aishiteru?
5. What is the English meaning of zutto issho-ni itai?
6. What is the meaning of issho ni itai in English?
7. How do you say I love you from the bottom of my heart in Japanese?
8. Translate I love you from English to Japanese.
9. What is the meaning of hajimete ata tokikara sukidata in English?
10. What is my love in Japanese translation?
11. How do you say I want to be with you forever in Japanese?
12. How do you say I like you in Japanese?
13. How do you say may I kiss you in Japanese?
14. What is the English meaning of あいしてる?
15. How do you say I'm in love with you in Japanese?
16. What is the meaning of itsumo aishiteru in English?
17. What is the English meaning of kirei dayo?
18. What is I can't live without you in Japanese?
19. What is may I kiss you in Japanese?
20. What is the English meaning of hana no youni kirei?
As most of the translations in the list above are user submitted, it's quite possible for there to be mistakes on the page. If you speak Japanese and have a correction you'd like to share, feel free to leave a message below. Thanks again for any help you can provide.