Spanish Weekdays, Months and Seasons
This page contains the Spanish to English translations for the days of the week, months of the year, and seasons. There are also a couple of other related translated words and phrases provided in the final list which you may find helpful: the Spanish translations for weekend and first day of the month. Read on below to study these lists and increase your Spanish vocabulary.
First up you will learn how to say all the weekdays - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in Spanish, plus the translations for weekend days as well (Saturday and Sunday in Spanish). These days of the week translations can be found in the first list below.
Next, you'll find a list with translations for all of the months in Spanish (January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December). There's also a third list with translations for each of the seasons in Spanish (spring, summer, fall, and winter), plus a list of general day and month words in Spanish in the fourth list.
You can also view these lists with translations from English to Spanish. Words in bold added during the last update.
* Please note that unlike in English, the days of the week in Spanish are not capitalized, except when used at the beginning of a sentence.
Lunes ➔ Monday
Martes ➔ Tuesday
Miércoles ➔ Wednesday
Jueves ➔ Thursday
Viernes ➔ Friday
Sábado ➔ Saturday
Domingo ➔ Sunday
Months in Spanish
* Please note that like the days of the week in Spanish, the months in Spanish are also not capitalized unless they are being used at the beginning of a sentence. This part of Spanish grammar differs from English grammar, because in English, the months of the year should be capitalized in all situations.
Enero ➔ January
Febrero ➔ February
Marzo ➔ March
Abril ➔ April
Mayo ➔ May
Junio ➔ June
Julio ➔ July
Agosto ➔ August
Septiembre ➔ September
Octubre ➔ October
Noviembre ➔ November
Diciembre ➔ December
Seasons in Spanish
Primavera ➔ Spring
Verano ➔ Summer
Otoño ➔ Autumn
Invierno ➔ Winter
Other Useful Translations
Abierto los meses de verano ➔ Open during the summer months
¿Cómo estuvo tu fin de semana? ➔ How was your weekend?
Días de la semana ➔ Days of the week
Durante los meses de primavera... ➔ During the spring months...
Esta semana ➔ This week
Estaciones ➔ Seasons
Fin de semana ➔ Weekend
Meses ➔ Months
Meses de invierno ➔ Winter months
Meses de primavera ➔ Spring months
Meses de verano ➔ Summer months
Primer día del mes ➔ First day of the month
Primer día de la semana ➔ First day of the week
Próximo mes ➔ Next month
¿Qué mes es? ➔ What month is it?
¿Sabes qué mes es? ➔ Do you know what month it is?
*Spanish days, months, and seasons list last updated: March 15, 2018.
How well do you remember what you've learned? Can you answer these questions? Once you've written down your answers, scroll back up to see how you've done.
1. How do you say months in Spanish?
2. How do you say seasons in Spanish?
3. How do you say days of the week in Spanish?
4. How would you say first day of the week in Spanish countries?
5. Do you capitalize days of the week when writing in Spanish?
6. How do you say next month in Spanish?
7. How do you say summer months in Spanish?
8. How do you say Monday in Spanish?
9. What is the translation of May the month in Spanish?
10. What is the translation of the month March in Spanish?
11. How do you say Wednesday in Spanish?
12. How do you say Thursday in Spanish?
13. Which season takes place during the following months? Junio, Julio, Agosto.
14. How do you say the season fall in Spanish?
15. How do you say Tuesday in Spanish?
16. How do you say winter months in Spanish?
17. How do you say how was your weekend in Spanish?
Spanish Food and Drink: Learn how to say food and drink words in Spanish.
As most of the translations in the list above are user submitted, it's quite possible for there to be mistakes on the page. If you speak Spanish and have a correction you'd like to share, feel free to leave a message below. Thanks again for any help you can provide.
Essential Spanish Learning Materials
Spanish Phrase Books
Spanish for Careers
Spanish Learning Materials for Kids
Spanish Vocabulary Builders
Spanish Pronouns & Prepositions
For the full selection, please visit our: Spanish Language Learning Shop
Learn How to Speak Spanish: Days of the Week: Common Spanish Phrases
This video will teach you to speak the days of the week in Spanish, along with some related phrases. It includes both audio and video to help you out.
The Fine Print
Privacy | Amazon Disclosure