I Love You and Other Romantic Spanish Love Phrases
This page contains many Spanish love phrases, beautiful Spanish words, and many Spanish words of affection. You will find various romantic words to say to your Spanish love. Phrases like sweetheart, girlfriend, and lover among others with all of the Spanish love sayings translated from Spanish to English (or from English to Spanish if you click the other link below). This page includes both beautiful Spanish phrases, as well as cute Spanish sayings.
For those of you wondering 'What is the Spanish word for beautiful?' or other romantic Spanish questions like, 'How to say kisses in Spanish?' or 'How do you say I want to make love to you in Spanish?' you'll find this page a great help.
Basically, if you are looking for the kind of words to say to your Spanish lover, like love sayings, romantic words, beautiful phrases, and cute Spanish words of love, then this is the page for you! Besides that, you can also leave a comment, vote in our Poll of the Day, and check out our recommendations for several books about learning the Spanish language.
Are you a fluent speaker of the Spanish language? Why not help us out by sending in some other romantic Spanish words or phrases? We'll be sure to post them up here during our next update. At the very bottom of the page are the requested romantic Spanish words and phrases still needing translations so ff you happen to know any of the Spanish translations for English love phrases listed, please consider sending them in.
All the words and phrases on this site were submitted by visitors just like you that took the time to share their knowledge! So, ff you can, return the favor! Even if you don't know Spanish, not to worry. Hopefully by the time you've finished looking around this site you'll know a little more than when you arrived.
Know a different language than Spanish? Feel free to submit any translations that you want in that language instead!
Now without further ado, I wish you all the best on your Spanish endeavours! (Scroll down for the complete list of our romantic Spanish phrases and beautiful Spanish love words.)
Spanish to English Love Words and Phrases:
Whether you are learning about Spanish love words in South America, taking an online Spanish class, or plan to enrol yourself in one of the many Spanish language immersion schools, our Spanish to English dictionary is always being updated with new romantic Spanish words which makes it an excellent supplement for those trying to learn how to speak Spanish.
(Words in bold added during the last update. Latest additions can also been seen on our Twitter page: LearnSpanishCLT.)
- Abrázame - Hug me
- Abrázame y bésame - Hug and kiss me
- Abrazas y me besas - Hug and kiss me
- Abrazos - Hugs
- Amado - Sweetheart
- Amante - Lover
- Amor a primera vista - Love at first sight
- Anoche soñé contigo y esta manana no me quiero despertar - Last night I dreamed of you and this morning I did not want to wake up
- Bella - Beautiful
- Bésame - Kiss me
- Besos - Kisses
- Bonita (f) / Bonito (m) - Pretty
- Cada día te quiero más que ayer y menos que mañana - I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow
- Con amor, - With love, (As in the end of a letter)
- Con cariño, - With affection, (Also at the end of a letter)
- Dar mi un beso - Give me a kiss
- Dejame estar contigo - Let me be with you
- Desearia que estuvieras aqui conmigo - I wish you were here with me
- Enamorarse - To fall in love with
- Eres el amor de mi vida - You are the love of my life
- Eres muy linda - You are very pretty
- Eres tan linda como una flor - You are as beautiful as a flower
- Estoy desesperadamente enamorado de ti - I'm hopelessly in love with you
- Flechazo - Love at first sight
- Jaina - Girlfriend
- Linda - Beautiful
- Me haces feliz - You make me happy
- Mi primer amor - My first love
- Muchos te amo - I love you very much
- No puedo vivir sin ti - I can't live without you
- Pienso en ti siempre - I always think of you
- Quieres ser mi novia (novio)? - Would you like to be my girlfriend? (boyfriend?)
- Quiero estar contigo para siempre - I want to be with you forever
- Quiero hacerte el amor - I want to make love to you
- Quiero un momento contigo - I want a moment with you
- Quiero un tiempo contigo - I want time with you
- Quisiera que estuvieras aquí conmigo - I wish you were here with me
- Siempre te amare - I will love you always
- Sin ti no puedo respirar. Te necesito en mi vida. - Without you I can not breath. I need you in my life.
- Sin tu amor la vida no vale la pena - Without your love life isn't worth it
- Te ame desde el momento en que puse mis ojos en ti - I loved you from the moment I first laid eyes on you
- Te amo - I love you
- Te amo desde el fondo de mi corazón - I love you from the bottom of my heart
- Te amo hermosa - I love you beautiful
- Te amo mucho - I love you very much
- Te amo, tu me complementas - I love you, you complete me
- Te casarás conmigo? - Will you marry me?
- Te echo de menos - I miss you (literally means "I throw you less")
- Te extraño - I miss you
- Te querré para siempre - I will love you always
- Te quiero - I love (want) you
- Te quiero con toda mi alma - I love you with all my soul
- Te quiero en mi cama - I want you in my bed
- Tienes los ojos más bonitos del mundo - You have the prettiest eyes in the world
- Tu eres el hombre de mi vida - You are the man of my life
- Tú eres la mujer más bella que he visto - You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen
- Tu eres mi alma gemela - You are my soulmate
- Tu eres mi luz en la oscuridad - You are my light in the dark
- Tu eres mi vida - You are my life
- Tu eres un hermosa amigo - You are a beautiful friend (male)
- Tu eres una muy bonita amiga - You are a very pretty friend (female)
- Tu me haces feliz cuando estás aquí - You make me happy when you are here
- Voy a soñar contigo - I will be dreaming of you
Are you hoping to win someone's heart with the words on this page? Then don't forget, sometimes it can take a little more than sweet words to snag a lover. Click here for more ideas.
Insulting Spanish: Learn how to insult others in Spanish.
Leave a Comment
If you found any errors in our translations, let us know in the comments below! Looking for a specific translation relating to the theme of this page? Free free to ask for one in the comment section as well. Otherwise, just let us know what's on your mind!
How to Snag a Lover
Because sometimes it can take a little more than sweet words to snag that special someone...
So, you want to snag a lover. Great! Now what? Well, you have to start taking some steps to make it happen! If you have no idea what those steps are, however, it can be an uphill battle to win the heart of your special someone. For a little inspiration, why not read though some helpful books on the subject.
Here are three actual books our visitors found useful when snagging a man:
⇛ Make Him DESPERATE to Be Yours Forever: The 3 Step Fail-Safe Method to Landing the Man of Your Dreams
⇛ The Temptress's Handbook: The Real Dirty, Naughty Secrets to Make Your Man FOREVER LUST After You
⇛ How to Get Your Ex Back Fast! Toy with the Male Psyche and Get Him Back with Skills only a Dating Coach Knows
And three books for seducing a woman:
⇛ The Dating Playbook For Men: A Proven 7 Step System To Go From Single To The Woman Of Your Dreams
⇛ Seduce Her With Text: The Gentleman's Guide To Texting Her All The Way To The Bedroom
⇛ Friendzone Proof: Friendship to Relationship - Cultivate Attraction, Become Desireable, Get the Girl
*Note: I've linked to the Kindle versions of these books, that way you can learn all the tricks, with less chance of anyone noticing what you are trying to accomplish. Kindle books can be read on most devices (PC, mobile, tablet, etc.) by downloading the free Kindle App.
To really go all out, you can also play with nature's greatest weapon - pheromones - available to be used by men or used by women. Both that I've linked to are unscented, so no one will know why they are suddenly instinctually attracted to you!
Learn More with These Resources
Essential Spanish Learning Materials
Spanish Phrase Books
Spanish for Careers
Spanish Learning Materials for Kids
Spanish Vocabulary Builders
Spanish Pronouns & Prepositions
For the full selection, please visit our: Spanish Language Learning Shop
Articles about Mexico:
Articles about Spain:
Articles about Spanish:
Vote in Our Web Poll
Did You Know? Spanish Language Trivia
According to Google Trends, the countries most interested in learning Spanish are:
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United States (Utah, Florida, Texas, Colorado, Alabama, North Carolina, Arizona, Georgia, New Jersey, and Indiana)
- Ireland (Dublin)
- United Kingdom (Scotland, England, and Wales)
- New Zealand (Auckland)
- Kenya (Nairobi)
- Canada (British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec)
- Australia (Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia, Victoria)
- Costa Rica
*Specific sub-regions only listed if they were available.
Requested Spanish Translations
Do you know how to speak Spanish? Perhaps you can send in some translations to help the visitors of this site. Below are a list of romantic words and phrases in English that people are looking to be translated into Spanish.
- A smile of yours makes me immensely happy.
- Anyway, I love you. That's it.
- Baby, you know that I love you.
- Beautiful soul
- Bottom of my heart
- Do you still love me?
- Do you want to go out with me?
- Forever and always
- From the very first moment I laid eyes on you
- Good night my love.
- Goodbye gorgeous.
- Goodbye my love.
- Handsome sweetie
- Have a romantic time.
- Hey there gorgeous. What are the chances of us getting together later tonight?
- Hurry up. Come here and give me a kiss.
- I give you my love sweetheart.
- I just can't live my life without you.
- I just want you back in my life! I miss you.
- I kind of like you. A little.
- I like you.
- I love Payton.
- I love you Ashlen.
- I love you babe.
- I love you baby.
- I love you baby and I will always.
- I love you baby. You're my everything.
- I love you better than yesterday, but not more than tomorrow.
- I love you for all my life.
- I love you forever.
- I love you forever. Hug me.
- I love you Linda.
- I love you lots.
- I love you more than everything.
- I love you more than the world.
- I love you my love. Forever.
- I love you sexy.
- I love you so much and I can't live without you.
- I love you sweetheart.
- I love you 'til my last dying breath.
- I love you too.
- I love you with all my heart.
- I love you with all my heart. I never want to lose you.
- I love you. I miss you.
- I loved you at first sight.
- I miss being romantic with you.
- I miss you more.
- I miss your face.
- I miss your kisses already.
- I miss your kisses on my body already, baby.
- I need you here with me.
- I still want you.
- I trust you more.
- I want some time with you.
- I want to kiss you.
- I want to make love with you.
- I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. I love you babe.
- I want you.
- I want you in my life.
- I want you so bad.
- I will be dreaming of you my love. Be safe and I will miss you.
- I will love to learn Spanish because of you.
- I will love you unconditionally.
- I'll always love you.
- I'm crazy about you.
- I'm falling in love with you.
- I'm hungry for you.
- In love
- Kevin, I really do like you and I want to be with you so bad. Please take me.
- Life is nothing without you.
- Look up and count every star in the sky. That is how much I love you.
- Looking for love
- Love always
- Love is life.
- Love you
- Love you always
- Love you very much
- Loved one
- Loyalty and love
- Make love
- Make out
- Many kisses
- Marry me?
- Martin is the love of my life.
- May I have a hug?
- Miss you
- Miss you love
- Miss you very much
- Miss your kisses
- My heart
- My little flower
- My love
- My love forever
- My prince
- Send me a kiss.
- So in love
- Thank you for loving me.
- There is nobody in this world who can love me more than you do.
- Thinking about you
- To be in love
- To kiss passionately
- To love
- To make love
- True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends.
- Very romantic
- We love you very much.
- We miss you very much.
- We were meant to be.
- Will you go out with me?
- Wish I could be there.
- Wish I was with you.
- With all my heart
- You are all the life for me.
- You are beautiful.
- You are beautiful, babe.
- You are my beautiful
- You are my destiny.
- You are my everything.
- You are my one.
- You are my prince.
- You are my princess.
- You are so cute.
- You are so cute, for real.
- You are so funny.
- You complete me.
- You complete me. I need you in my life.
- You looked lovely.
- You make me happy when you're here, Gigs.
- You mean the world to me.
- You mean the world to me. You are my life.
- You will always be my cute little giraffe.
- You're a sweetheart.
- You're beautiful.
- You're cute.
- You're hot.
- You're my everything girl.
- You're my life.
- You're my number one.
- You're sexy.
- You're so beautiful.
- You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
- You're very beautiful.
- Your eyes are beautiful.
- Your eyes sparkle like a million stars.
The Fine Print
The Spanish to English Dictionary featured at the Chromlea Language Tutor may contain some errors in the Spanish language. It is to be seen with a grain of salt, as all the content is from actual user submissions and not checked for grammatical / spelling accuracy (though we do correct our content as we are informed of errors). We wish you the best with your learning Spanish and hope you can find this site helpful in your Spanish language study.